Laminated sheets are great if you want to laminate something for storage or if you run a business and need to use a laminating machine. There are many reasons to use laminated sheets for important documents and images. On the one hand, they protect against damage. Paper can be ripped, torn, stained, or ruined by spilled water. Additionally, paper and images tend to fade over time, and a high-quality laminated sheet helps preserve the color and quality of your prints.
What is Laminate Sheet?
Laminate sheets are made by bonding together two or more layers of material. A plastic laminate panel is glued to the wood to give it a beautiful surface. These sheets are prepared by laminating varied types of paper with formaldehyde. Laminates improve the surface finish of furniture elements and offer an attractive appearance at a very low price. Furniture such as table tops, cabinets, and chair tops mainly use laminate as a surface material.
Type of Laminate Sheets
- Matt finish laminate ————–Floorings, kitchen cabinets & worktops, and corporate areas
- Glossy finish laminate————Restaurants, spa & saloons, hotels & event industry
- Metallic finish laminate———–Commercial buildings, offices & showrooms
INDIAN GLASS & PLYWOOD CENTRE is one of top suppliers and distributors of quality range of laminate sheets made of premium materials. We are committed to providing laminated sheets to the market to meet the exact requirements of our valued customers
- Easy usability
- Highly affordable
- Range of options such as texture, solids, glossy, patterns etc
- Beautiful design
- Fine finish
- Multiple thickness types
- Usage————————————————Cabinets, Flooring, furniture etc
- Material———————————————Sunmica/ Wooden
- Design Type—————————————-Decorative
- Finish————————————————-Glossy/ Matte