Cement Fibre Sheets
Fiber cement is a composite building and construction material used primarily for roofing and siding products due to its strength and durability. A common application is fiber cement cladding in buildings. Fiber cement consists of a few simple ingredients such as Portland cement, sand, water, and cellulose fibers. However, the configuration varies by manufacturer. James Hardie formulas contain proprietary additives that enhance product performance.
A cement fiber sheet is a very popular modification of regular cement board, making it more versatile and stronger than the basic version. Fiber cement sheets are increasingly preferred to provide roofing, siding, and clapboard solutions.
Advantages of Cement Fibre Sheets
- The fiber cement sheets show resistance to rust, rot, moss, mould, and algae.
- The fiber cement flat sheet structure has no fear of warping, shrinkage, or cracking
- It can last up to 50 years.
- Its durability these sheets become robust and require no maintenance.
- Then enhance the ventilation.
- They are easy to install.
- These sheets are water-resistant.
- They have the characteristic of acoustic insulation.
INDIAN GLASS & PLYWOOD CENTRE is a top supplier of quality cement fiber sheets in Chennai. As a leading company in this field, we offer our customers the highest quality cement fiber boards. We are committed to providing a superior range of fiber cement boards used in the commercial field for a wide range of purposes to meet the needs of our many esteemed customers. The offered products are very popular in the market due to their high quality, excellent workmanship, and durability. Apart from that, customers can get these featured cement fiber sheets at affordable prices.
- Alluring appearance
- Sturdy construction
- Dimensional accuracy
- Termite proof
- High strength
- Resistance against moisture