Armstrong False Ceiling
If you’re looking for a ceiling solution for your office space, Armstrong false ceilings are your best option. Various types of false ceilings are commercially available. The style and color options available are also quite large. Choose a ceiling that matches the overall look of your space. It should give a feeling of space and openness. False ceilings look very impressive if chosen correctly. They will certainly improve the overall look of your room.
Advantages of Armstrong False Ceilings
- It is very easy to install and helps hide cords, ducts and other network cable clutter.
- Resistant to the moisture, bacteria, mildew, sagging, etc.
- Armstrong false ceilings are flame retardant and meet all industry standards for fire spread rates.
- They optimize light reflection and reduce the need for additional lighting. This makes it very energy efficient.
INDIAN GLASS & PLYWOOD CENTRE is a leading supplier and trader of a range of quality Armstrong false ceilings tailored to the needs and budget of our esteemed clientele.
We are well known in the industry for supplying high-quality Armstrong ceiling tiles. The offered blankets have garnered a very high value in the market due to their excellent features such as beautiful design and easy installation. The ceiling tiles we offer are sourced from trusted and certified suppliers on the market and processed using advanced technology and high-quality raw materials.
Armstrong ceiling tiles are widely used in various places such as hotels, condominiums, and commercial facilities. False ceiling customers are provided with specific advice on purchasing and installing Armstrong’s false ceiling line, depending on their choice. Each case is treated as a separate and specific one. As such, there is a growing base of satisfied customers regarding Armstrong’s suspended ceiling products available in Chennai.
- Alluring design
- Perfect finish
- Crack resistance
- Elegant look
- Color——————————- Grey
- Surface Treatment—————Coated
- Edge Profile————————-Square Edge